SPEC CINT95 Benchmark: 099.go
- Artificial Intelligence; pattern matching, look-ahead, etc.
- Based upon an internationally ranked 'Go' playing-program called 'The
Many Faces of Go' by David Fotland.
- As a benchmark, this is really just a base test of simple integer performance.
- Cache activity is small, but does require something larger than an
8MB cache to run well.
- Cross module optimization can allow inlining of low-level list manipulation
routines (which otherwise can add up to about 1/3rd or the processing
Types of Data Provided
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.
- Reports from sar(1). [System activity levels.]
[Mon Jan 8 14:05:06 PST 1996]