Subject: [jira] Subscription: COCOON-open-with-patch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:40:37 -0400 (EDT)

Issue Subscription
Filter: COCOON-open-with-patch (114 issues)
Subscriber: cocoon

Key         Summary
COCOON-2300 jboss-5.1.0.GA vfszip protocol in CharsetFactory
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2300
COCOON-2298 IncludeTransformer does not handle multi-valued parameters
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2298
COCOON-2297 Character encoding does not follow JTidy properties
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2297
COCOON-2296 [PATCH] Make flowscript work with Commons JXPath 1.3
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2296
COCOON-2295 integrating FOP-1.0 into Cocoon-2.1.12-dev
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2295
COCOON-2294 Wrong version number for cocoon-serializers-impl in parent pom for revision 964648
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2294
COCOON-2290 CLONE - Add a read method to the SitemapComponentTestCase
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2290
COCOON-2288 Allow usage of SLF4J for traces
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2288
COCOON-2281 "Communication tools that we use" link to dev mailing list archive comes out at user mailing list archive
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2281
COCOON-2268 To extend the image reader we need to change the visibility to the parameter of the ImageReader
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2268
COCOON-2262 container.refresh() is called before embeddedServlet.init()
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2262
COCOON-2260 wrong parent version in pom of cocoon-flowscript-impl
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2260
COCOON-2249 XHTMLSerializer uses entity references &quot; and &apos; which cause JavaScript parse errors
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2249
COCOON-2246 HttpRequest  should handle encoding in getParameter and getParameterValues in the same way
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2246
COCOON-2233 Update archetypes to current trunk artifact versions
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2233
COCOON-2222 Add SaxParser configuration properties
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2222
COCOON-2216 IncludeCacheManager can not perfom parallel includes
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2216
COCOON-2212 jx:attribute does not check name is correct before proceeding
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2212
COCOON-2197 Making the cocoon-auth-block acegi-security-sample work
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2197
COCOON-2173 AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline: Two requests can deadlock each other
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2173
COCOON-2162 [PATCH] Fix for Paginator when accessing out of bounds Pagination page
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2162
COCOON-2137 XSD Schemas for CForms Development
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2137
COCOON-2114 fix sorting in TraversableGenerator
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2114
COCOON-2108 xmodule:flow-attr Does not accept document objects
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2108
COCOON-2100 Retrieving mimeType returned by pipeline executed from Flow
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2100
COCOON-2040 Union widget does not work with booleanfield set as case widget
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2040
COCOON-2037 New DynamicGroup widget
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2037
COCOON-2032 [PATCH] Sort order in paginated repeater
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2032
COCOON-2030 submit-on-change doesn't work for a multivaluefield with list-type="checkbox"
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2030
COCOON-2018 Use thread context class loader to load custom binding classes
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2018
COCOON-2017 More output beautification options for serializers
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2017
COCOON-2015 Doctype added twice because root element (html) is inlined
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2015
COCOON-2002 HTML transformer  only works with latin-1 characters
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2002
COCOON-1974 Donating ContextAttributeInputModule
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1974
COCOON-1973 CaptchaValidator: allow case-insensitive matching
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1973
COCOON-1964 Redirects inside a block called via the servlet protocol fail
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1964
COCOON-1963 Add a redirect action to the browser update handler
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1963
COCOON-1960 Pipeline errors for "generator/reader already set" should provide more information
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1960
COCOON-1949 [PATCH] load flowscript from file into specified Rhino context object
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1949
COCOON-1946 [PATCH] - Javaflow Sample errors trying to enhance Javaflow classes and showing cform templates
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1946
COCOON-1943 [Patch] Parameters in blocks-protocol URIs get decoded too early
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1943
COCOON-1932 [PATCH] correct styling of disabled suggestion lists
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1932
COCOON-1929 [PATCH] Reloading classloader in Cocoon 2.2
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1929
COCOON-1917 Request Encoding problem: multipart/form vs. url encoded
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1917
COCOON-1915 Nullable value with additional String or XMLizable in JavaSelectionList
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1915
COCOON-1914 Text as XMLizable in EmptySelectionList
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1914
COCOON-1899 [PATCH] Cocoon XML:DB Implementation should not depend on Xindice
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1899
COCOON-1898 [PATCH] XPatch support for maven-cocoon-deployer-plugin
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1898
COCOON-1893 XML-Binding: Problem creating a new element
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1893
COCOON-1877 [PATCH] Pageable Repeater
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1877
COCOON-1870 Lucene block does not store attributes when instructed so
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1870
COCOON-1846 [PATCH] BooleanField and radio do not send on-value-changed at the rigth time with IE
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1846
COCOON-1843 LDAPTransformer: add-entry tag doesn't work
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1843
COCOON-1842 LDAPTransformer: ClassCastException with Binary fields
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1842
COCOON-1810 [PATCH] JMSEventMessageListener does not work
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1810
COCOON-1807 Workaround for IE Bug in <button>
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1807
COCOON-1794 [PATCH] Propagation of namespaces to a repeaters child bindings and implementation of a move-node binding
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1794
COCOON-1738 double-listbox problem in repeaters
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1738
COCOON-1726 Implementation of Source that supports conditional GETs
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1726
COCOON-1717 Use custom cache keys for caching uri coplets using input modules.
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1717
COCOON-1697 Allow request parameters to be used in "for (var k in h)" kind of Javascript Loops
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1697
COCOON-1648 Add support for ISO8601 in I18nTransformer and Forms
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1648
COCOON-1618 [PATCH] SoapGenerator/Serializer for Axis Block
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1618
COCOON-1611 [PATCH] Add additonal constructor to FormInstance.java to be able to pass a locale
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1611
COCOON-1603 [PATCH] handling of alternatives in MailTransformer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1603
COCOON-1573 Improvement SetAttributeJXPathBinding and Contribution SetNodeValueJXPathBinding
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1573
COCOON-1556 [PATCH] Add a JXPathConvertor for conversion betwean beans and Strings
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1556
COCOON-1535 [PATCH] enhancement to {global:} input module: return all sitemap globals
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1535
COCOON-1527 [PATCH] Cache control logic sheets for XSP to override getKey and getValidity
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1527
COCOON-1526 [PATCH] processToDOM returns a read-only DOM
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1526
COCOON-1519 [PATCH] TeeTransformer refactoring
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1519
COCOON-1508 [PATCH] Avalonize TranscoderFactory
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1508
COCOON-1506 [PATCH] Manually specifying a mounted sitemap's context
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1506
COCOON-1488 [PATCH] htmlunit-based testing, needs to be ported to 2.2
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1488
COCOON-1467 ESQL exception handling problem
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1467
COCOON-1439 [poi] vertical text orientation and font cache
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1439
COCOON-1398 New CachingPortletAdapter
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1398
COCOON-1395 [PATCH] Missing ContextAttributeInputModule
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1395
COCOON-1394 [PATCH] Implementation of PortletRequest#getQueryString()
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1394
COCOON-1384 [PATCH] flow redirector should allow explicit 'cocoon:' scheme
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1384
COCOON-1370 [PATCH] proxy block can now use JTidy and handle multipart POST
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1370
COCOON-1368 [PATCH] HTTPRequestTransformer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1368
COCOON-1362 [PATCH] log4j.xconf should have the same default config as logkit.xconf
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1362
COCOON-1360 [patch] client side validation for CForms
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1360
COCOON-1345 [PATCH] Extract convertors into their own block
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1345
COCOON-1340 [PATCH] lucene block contribution : a AnalyzerManager component
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1340
COCOON-1337 [PATCH] Suggestion for widget population
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1337
COCOON-1336 [PATCH] PortletWindowAspect: hiding portlet mode icons and new feature "force-sizable"
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1336
COCOON-1332 [PATCH] content-length and content-type for portlet ActionRequest
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1332
COCOON-1329 [PATCH] Fix for cocoon.jar bundled in ear common for portal.war and portlet.war
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1329
COCOON-1325 [PATCH] commons-fileupload based multipart parser
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1325
COCOON-1302 [Patch] Word Document Generator
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1302
COCOON-1295 ParallelContentAggregator, multithreaded aggregating
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1295
COCOON-1260 [PATCH] MultipartParser can now handle multipart/mixed
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1260
COCOON-1254 [Patch] OWQLTransformer + RDQLTransformer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1254
COCOON-1249 [Patch] XMLDBSource should accept scheme://user:pass@host:port/path URIs
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1249
COCOON-1232 [PATCH] NEW--ModuleDB Action for ORACLE( auto. increment )
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1232
COCOON-1203 [PATCH] inserver junit testing
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1203
COCOON-1200 [PATCH] XML CSS engine
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1200
COCOON-1185 [PATCH] BerkeleyDBStore
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1185
COCOON-1147 [PATCH] namespace issues with XMLDBTransformer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1147
COCOON-1125 [PATCH] Updated CastorTransformer + samples
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1125
COCOON-1027 [PATCH] CocoonBean add additional features for reprocessing pipelines and interrupt processing
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1027
COCOON-996  [PATCH] LuceneIndexContentHandler.java produces CLOBs
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-996
COCOON-988  [PATCH] StreamGenerator can't handle multipart request parameters correctly
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-988
COCOON-881  [PATCH] file upload component for usage with flowscript
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-881
COCOON-871  [PATCH] XML posting from SourceWritingTransformer by using an enhanced HTTPClientSource
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-871
COCOON-867  [PATCH] wsinclude and htmlinclude transformers
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-867
COCOON-865  [PATCH] New ResourceLoadAction
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-865
COCOON-844  [PATCH] adding <wd:on-phase> and moving load() and save() to Form.
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-844
COCOON-825  [PATCH] Fix Bug: Better handling of CLOB in esql (get-xml) and handling of Oracle 'temporary lobs'
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-825
COCOON-719  [PATCH] Support for transactions in SQLTransformer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-719
COCOON-717  [PATCH] Namespace cleanup in HTMLSerializer
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-717
COCOON-665  [PATCH] HSSFSerializer Support for FreezePane
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-665

You may edit this subscription at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/FilterSubscription!default.jspa?subId=10311&filterId=12310771